For updates on COVID-19, visit the NEWS page.
Flemington Tennis Club is a not-for-profit private recreational and social club maintained to provide tennis facilities for the use of our members and promote tennis in the community.
- Founded in 1927 by returning World War I veterans, the club was incorporated and has been run by a volunteer board since 1962.
- Pickup games and organized play is available for men and women, boys and girls, both singles & doubles play.
- The season runs as long as the weather permits, usually from late April thru November.
- FTC is open from 7 a.m. until dusk 7 days a week.
- A ball machine is available for personal practice.
- FTC provides a great atmosphere right in the heart of Flemington with free parking, a shaded pavilion and comfort facilities.
- FTC offers an opportunity to meet others who enjoy tennis as much as you do.
- FTC is limited to 100 memberships.
Need more information about Flemington Tennis Club?
- Here are some useful Quick Facts for current and prospective members.
- Here are the FTC rules and regulations, although the no. 1 rule is to love tennis and have fun.
- We’re right in town at 76 Elwood Avenue, just a stone’s throw from the FRB fields. Take a look at the map below before you just search for us on your fancy GPS device: